- In a bowl, combine butter, fine sugr, and vanilla powder, stir well in a low speed.
- Fasten the mixer into medium speed until the mixture rised up. Add eggs constantly while it stirring. Make sure is not over mix.
- Add flour gradually into the mixture until well combined.
- Pour Milk, stir well. Then add the chocolate sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture until it covers ¾ of the tray's height.
- Bake in the preheated oven in 170° C for about 35 minutes or until it's baked evenly.
- Let it cool and Enjoy!