- In a a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Set the mixer in a low speed until well combined.
- Gradually add the cold water to the flour mixture, stirring constantly. Add salt, beat well in medium speed until smooth and elastic.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes, then cut into 150gr each pieces and let it sit for another 20 minutes.
- Deflate the dough, roll each round into a long roll and place it on the tray.
- Let it rest inside the proofing in about 45 minutes.
- Slice the top of the dough and spray the shortening inside.
- Preheat oven to 200°C and bake the loaf in 25-30 minutes
- While waiting, combined well all the ingredients to make the Cream Parsley.
- Take out the bread from the oven and grease the Cream Parsley mixture on top of the loaf.
- Bake it for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and Enjoy!