Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 1000 gr GOLDEN EAGLE Flour
- 18 gr yeast
- 15 gr salt
- 210 gr Sugar
- 100 gr Margarine
- 4 gr Improver
- 100 gr eggs
- 40 gr Milk Powder
- 450 gr water
- 500 gr Margarine Cream
- 150 gr Refined Sugar
- 50 gr Sweetened Condensed Milk Sufficiently Vanilla Essent
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE CREAM
- Mix all ingredients together stir until fluffy
HOW TO MAKE DOUGH
- Stir all ingredients together except margarine for 2 minutes
- Add margarine, stir again for 15 minutes or until smooth with spees two
- Rest the dough for 5 minutes, cover the top surface with plastic.
- cut into pieces weighing 50 grams, make a round and rest again for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into an oval, then arrange it in a baking sheet.
- Rest the dough in the proving box for 45 - 60 minutes.
- Bake over 180 degree Celscius and under 200 degree Celcius for 12 - 15 minutes / until cooked
- After chilling, split into two polishes with cream ingredients, then bake again at 100C for 20 minutes or until dry
- Remove and ready to be served.
Chicken Katsu RenyahFind More Tips