Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 100 gr BOLA MERAH Wheat Flour
- 500 gr Ground Beef
- 5 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 clove onion (finely chopped)
- 100 gr Butter
- 300 gr Liquid Milk
- 200 gr Whipping Cream
- 15 gr sugar
- 1 gr Nutmeg Powder
- 3 gr Pepper Powder
- 4 gr salt
- 100 gr Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 leek (chopped)
- 3 eggs (shake off)
- 300 gr Panis Flour Smooth
- 500 gr cooking oil
How to Make
- Heat butter, add garlic and onion. Saute until fragrant.
- Add the BOLA MERAH Flour, stir until blended and slightly brown.
- Pour in the milk and whipping cream. Mix well.
- Put the meat, nutmeg, pepper, salt, sugar and green onions. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Add cheddar cheese, mix well and maska until cooked.
- Spoon the dough while warm, round the dough until it runs out.
- Dip the rounded dough into the egg beaten.
- Roll into flour panir. Do it 2x.
- Fry in oil over medium heat until cooked.
- Serve with chili sauce.
Tips Kue Cubit Empuk Dan LembutFind More Tips