Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 500 grams of flour
- 2 grams of Baking Powder
- 7 grams of Instant Broth
- 125 grams of Grated Cheese
- 7 grams of salt
- 1 egg
- 130 grams of water
- 30 grams of Butter / Margarine
How to Make
- Dissolve salt with water, stir until dissolved. Enter the beaten egg until blended.
- Stir gently in a bowl of flour mixer, baking powder, instant broth until blended. Enter the grated cheese, stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour the salt solution and eggs slowly until the solution runs out.
- Add butter, stir until thickened.
- Press the dough until smooth repeatedly.
- Cut the dough with a wide-sized noodle cutting machine. Sprinkle cornstarch over the dough.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve according to taste.
Nastar Anti RetakFind More Tips