Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 1000 gr All-purpose Wheat Flour BOLA SALJU
- 18 gr salt
- 1 egg
- 420 gr water
- 50 gr Butter / Margarine
- 500 gr Shortening Pastry (thin and rectangular)
How to Make
- Mix BOLA SALJU All-Purpose Flour and salt in a mixer for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and water, then stir until they become lumpy.
- Add butter / margarine, stir again until ¾ smooth.
- Leave the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Thin the dough, place the shortening pasrty on top.
- Cover the shortening pasrty with dough (like making an envelope).
- Thin the dough to a thickness of 1. 5 - 2cm.
- Fold the dough singly.
- Let the dough stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Do the thinning again with a thickness of 1. 5 - 2 cm, do the single folds again.
- Let the dough return for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Perform the last stage of thinning with a thickness of 1. 5 - 2 cm, do the single fold again.
- Do 4x folds.
- Thin the dough with a thickness of 0. 4 cm.
- Brush the dough with eggs.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese on top.
- Cut it to a size of 1. 5 x 15 cm. Twist / pulir to make a spiral.
- Arrange in a baking dish.
- Bake at 185⁰C for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Cheese Straw is ready to be served.
Chicken Katsu RenyahFind More Tips