Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 165 grams of flour
- 200 grams (6 eggs) egg white
- 20 grams of sugar (1)
- 145 grams of sugar (2)
- 1 gram of Cream of Tar - Tar
- 2 grams of Baking Powder
- 100 grams of egg yolk
- 75 grams of oil
- 3 grams of Pandan Paste
- 150 grams of thick coconut milk
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE
- Sift the BOLA MERAH Flour with baking powder, set aside
- Beat with a whisk in a bowl of egg yolks, sugar, until sugar dissolves.
- Add coconut milk, oil and pandan paste, stir until blended
- Pour in a flour sieve, stir again until blended, set aside
- Beat the egg whites, sugar 1 and cream of tar - tar until stiff.
- Pour a little egg white mixture into the flour mixture, stir until blended
- Put the egg white dough back into the flour mixture gradually, continue until the egg white dough runs out
- Pour into the chiffon cake pan until ¾ of the pan.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 55 minutes / until cooked.
- Serve according to taste.
Tips Kue Cubit Empuk Dan LembutFind More Tips