Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 1000 gr GOLDEN EAGLE Flour
- 120 gr sugar
- 18 gr Instant Yeast
- 3 gr Bread Improver
- 15 gr salt
- 80 gr Butter / Margarine
- 1 egg
- 500 gr cold water
- 500 gr Butter Sheet Pastry / Korsvet
- Topping Ingredients :
- 150 gr sugar
- 10 gr Cinnamon Powder
- 250 gr Raisins (Soak in Warm Water, Chop)
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE
- mix and stir GOLDEN EAGLE Flour, sugar, instant yeast, bread improver, and salt until well blended.
- Add the eggs and water, stir until it forms a dough.
- Add butter, stir by increasing the mixer speed to medium for 5-6 minutes (not smooth).
- Remove and let the dough stand for 1-3 hours in the freezer.
- Thin the dough with a thickness of ± 8 mm. Place the butter sheet, then fold it like an envelope.
- Roll lengthwise with a thickness of 5-7 mm, doing single folds. Let the dough stand for 15 minutes in the freezer, then thin it again.
- Perform single folds. Let the dough stand for 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Do steps like nos. 5-7 one more time. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Thin the dough about 4 mm.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and cinnamon and raisins on top.
- Roll the danish dough until it is tight and even.
- Cut the dough about 3 cm. Arrange in the pan for 1 hour, and let it rise.
- Give the egg polish on the top and sides slowly.
- Bake at 190⁰C for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove and ready to be served.
Eclairs Mengembang SempurnaFind More Tips