Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 1000 gr GOLDEN EAGLE Flour
- 140 grams of sugar
- 10 gr Instant Yeast
- 3 gr Bread Improver
- 40 gr Milk Powder
- 1 egg
- 14 gr salt
- 30 gr Butter
- 400 gr ice water
- 500 gr Pastry Margarine
- 300 gr Instant Vla
- 500 gr Ice Water / Cold UHT Milk
- 300 gr raisins
- 20 gr Cinnamon Powder
How to Make
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, stirring until blended. Pour the liquid ingredients, stir until they become lumpy.
- Add salt and butter, stir until 1/3 smooth. Rest the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Thin the dough, put the pastry margarine, cover the pastry margarine with dough (like making an envelope)
- Thin the dough to a thickness of 5 mm. Fold the dough in double folds.
- Let the dough sit for 15 minutes in the refrigerator. Then thin it again and double fold again.
- Thin the dough with a thickness of 0. 3 mm, polish with the stuffing and sprinkle raisins on top.
- Roll the dough up tightly, cut 2-3 cm thick, arrange in a baking sheet.
- Let the dough rise for 60 minutes, brush with evavorated milk.
- Bake at 200⁰ C for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove and chill.
- Ready to be served.
Kue Sus Kering & RenyahFind More Tips