Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 500 grams of HANA MUFFIN MIX VANILLA
- 50 grams of water
- 200 grams of eggs
- 200 grams of Vegetable Oil
- 100 grams of Cranberry Fruit
How to Make
- Put HANA MUFFIN MIX VANILLA, egg water and oil into the bowl mixer, stirring on low for 2 minutes.
- Continue stirring with the high speed mixxer for 3 minutes.
- Add the blue berries, stir until blended.
- Pour batter into muffin tins ¾ of pan height.
- Bake at 185 ° C for 35 minutes / until cooked.
- Remove the muffins from the mold while they are warm.
- Ready to be served.
Pie Lembut & RenyahFind More Tips