Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 1000 gr All-purpose Wheat Flour BOLA SALJU
- 10 gr Matcha Powder
- 20 gr Milk Powder
- 1 gr Vanilla Powder
- 125 gr Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1300 gr Nail Warm Water
- 12 gr Baking Soda
- 6 gr Matcha Pasta
How to Make
- Stir the vanilla sugar in lukewarm water until the sugar dissolves.
- Add egg and egg yolk, stir until foamy.
- Pour the flour, matcha powder, milk powder and baking soda gradually, stirring with a whisk until the mixture is even.
- Let the dough stand for 45 - 1 hour.
- Heat the pan / martabak mold until it is evenly heated.
- Pour the dough, make the edges by pressing the dough on the edge to the top.
- Cook over medium heat and until a nest appears. Sprinkle sugar. Cover and bake until cooked.
- Remove the martabak from the pan, polish with butter and divide into 2 parts. Grate green tea chocolate. Give sweetened condensed milk. Cover one part of the martabak with another.
- Cut and serve.
Donat Empuk & LembutFind More Tips