Mie Ayam Jamur
Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Mie Ayam Jamur
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 1000 gr HIKARI BIRU Wheat Flour
- 15 gr salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 230 gr water
CHICKEN OIL INGREDIENTS
- 150 gr Chicken Skin
- 100 gr cooking oil
- 2 segments of Ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic (flattened)
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp Whole Pepper
CHICKEN SEASONING INGREDIENTS
- 1 Chicken (diced)
- 250 gr Canned Mushrooms (cut into pieces)
- 100 gr Red onion
- 50 gr Garlic
- 20 gr Candlenut
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 5 gr Powdered Chicken Broth
- 4 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 20 gr cooking oil Sufficiently Pepper Powder Sufficiently Salt
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE NOODLES
- Dissolve the salt in water, put in the eggs, stir until blended.
- Pour the solution water into the flour little by little while rubbing it by hand. Do this until the solution runs out.
- Press the dough in the plastic. Let the dough stand for 10 minutes.
- Thin the dough using a noodle making machine, grind it thinly until the surface is smooth.
- Cut to make noodle strands, sprinkle the noodles with sago. Set aside.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN OIL
- 1.Heat oil with chicken skin, add garlic and ginger.
- 2.Fry until the onions are brown.
- 3.Add the crushed coriander and pepper. Stir for a moment.
- 4.Turn off heat, cool and strain.
- 5.Ready to use.
HOW TO MAKE A SEASONING CHICKEN
- Puree the spices (shallots, garlic and hazelnut)
- Saute the spices until fragrant.
- Put the chicken, cook until it changes color.
- Pour the canned mushrooms, water and other spices, cook until the spices are absorbed.
- Ready to use.
- Prepare boiling water in a pot.
- Prepare a bowl, pour 1 tablespoon of onion oil, salt, pepper, soy sauce and MSG if desired.
- Boil the noodles and vegetables in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl that has been given the spices, stir until blended.
- Add the chicken on top, give another complement.
- Ready to serve.
Bakwan Jagung RenyahFind More Tips