Nori Tuna Bread
Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Nori Tuna Bread
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
ROUX PASTE INGREDIENTS
- 58 gr KABUKI GOLD Wheat Flour
- 286 gr hot water
- 60 gr KABUKI GOLD Wheat Flour
- 10 gr Instant Yeast
- 1 Egg
- 300 gr Water
- 400 gr KABUKI GOLD Wheat Flour
- 220 gr sugar
- 5 gr Instant Yeast
- 35 gr Milk Powder
- 2 gr Bread Improver
- 13 gr salt
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 100 gr Liquid Milk
- 140 gr Butter
- 100 gr ice water
- Sufficiently, Paste Roux Dough
- Sufficiently Dough Material
TOPPING AND FILLING INGREDIENTS
- 1000 gr Bread Dough
- 4 sheets of Nori
- 50 gr Mayonnaise
- 350 gr Canned Tuna
- 100 gr Zucchini
- 50 gr thinly sliced carrots
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE ROUX PASTE
- Pour water into the KABUKI GOLD Wheat Flour, stir gently until combined.
- Ready to use.
HOW TO MAKE SPONGE
- Mix and stir all sponge ingredients with a low speed mixer until thickened.
- Let the dough stand for 1 - 3 hours.
- Ready to use
HOW TO MAKE DOUGH
- Mix and stir with a mixer on low speed, all ingredients except butter and salt. Stir until lumpy.
- Increase mixer speed, stir until ¾ smooth.
- Add butter and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Let the dough stand for 10-25 minutes, cut the dough according to taste.
- Roll back the dough and let stand for another 5 minutes.
- Form and fill according to taste.
- How To Make Filling & Topping
- Weigh the dough and let stand for 25 minutes.
- Fill the dough with tuna, wrap the sides with pastry dough.
- Place the donut into a round or floral print with a diameter of 10 cm.
- Let the dough and proofing stand for 60-75 minutes.
- Polish the surface of the bread with polishing material.
- Bake at 180⁰C - 200⁰C for 20 minutes.
- Once cool, polish the top with mayonnaise, then sprinkle with shredded shredded and nori.
- Ready to be served.
Eclairs Mengembang SempurnaFind More Tips