Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 500 gr BOLA MERAH Wheat Flour
- 1 egg
- 10 gr salt
- 3 gr Baking Powder
- 120 gr water
- Sufficiently Sago (for sprinkling)
How to Make
- Dissolve the salt, with water until the salt is completely dissolved.
- Add the eggs and baking powder, stir again until well blended.
- Pour the solution into the BOLA MERAH Wheat Flour while stirring - stirring and the dough becomes like sand.
- Press the dough into the plastic. Divide the dough into 6 portions.
- Thin the dough with the noodle machine. Do it until you get a smooth sheet.
- Cut the dumpling dough to taste, let the dough stand for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Fry in hot oil until cooked
- Serve with chili sauce.
Tips Kue Cubit Empuk Dan LembutFind More Tips