Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 500 gr BOLA MERAH Wheat Flour
- 7 gr salt
- 50 gr Maizena
- 2 gr Pepper Powder
- 2 gr Coriander Powder
- 1 egg
- 2 gr Baking Powder
- 400 gr water
- Sufficient cooking oil
- 5 pieces of corn
- 2 pieces of Leeks
How to Make
How To Make Filling
- Peel the corn clean and separate it from the stem.
- Clean the leeks, and cut them to small sizes.
- Once clean, mix all ingredients until evenly distributed.
How To Make Dough
- Mix and stir the BOLA MERAH Versatile Flour with other ingredients in a bowl. Pour the water slowly while stirring by hand. Mix well.
- Add the filling ingredients, stir again until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Heat a skillet until the oil is really hot.
- Pour the bakwan mixture over the hot oil using a tablespoon. Fry until cooked, repeat until the dough runs out.
- Once cooked, remove and chill.
- Ready to be served.
Pastel Anti Bocor & Tetap RenyahFind More Tips