Chiffon Cake Chocolate
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
- 100 % HANA CHIFFON MIX CHOCOLATE
- 10% Liquid Coconut Milk
- 100 % Eggs
- 7,5 % Water
HOW TO MAKE:
- Put into a mixing bowl the HANA CHIFFON MIX CHOCOLATE, eggs and water, stir at high speed for 6 minutes.
- Add coconut milk liquid and stir slowly at low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour 450 grams of batter or up to 3/4 portion of a 21 cm diameter chiffon mold that has been smeared with oil.
- Bake into an oven at 160°C for 55 minutes.
- Lift and flip the mold and leave it until the chiffon detaches itself from mold or cool down.
Chiffon Cake Premix Flour (containing milk powder and milk protein),
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Raising Agent, Salt,
Chocolate Synthetic Flavor
*Containing allergens, see ingredients in bold
Donat Empuk & LembutFind More Tips