Chiffon Cake Vanilla
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
- 100 % HANA CHIFFON MIX VANILLA
- 27 % Vegetable Oil
- 100 % Eggs
- 16 % Water
HOW TO MAKE:
- Put into a mixing bowl the HANA CHIFFON MIX VANILLA, eggs and water, stir at high speed for ±5 minutes.
- Add vegetable oil and stir slowly at low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour 450 grams of batter or up to 3/4 portion of a 21 cm diameter chiffon mold that has been smeared with oil.
- Bake into an oven at ±160°C for ±50 minutes.
- Lift and flip the mold and leave it until the chiffon detaches itself from mold or cool down.
Premix Flour, Caster Sugar, Wheat Flour, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, and Disodium Diphosphate), Wheat Starch, Salt, Vanilla
*Containing allergens, see ingredients in bold
Tips Bolu Kukus Mekar SempurnaFind More Tips