- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
- 1 Kg GOLDEN EAGLE DONUT MIX
- 10 gr Instant Dry Yeast
- 100 gr Margarine
- 50 gr Eggs
- ±375 ml Water
HOW TO MAKE:
- Mix into a mixing bowl the GOLDEN EAGLE DONUT MIX, instant dry yeast with egg and water, stir at low speed for 2 minutes.
- Add margarine, stir again at medium speed for 10 minutes or until developed.
- Remove the dough from the mixing bowl, round it up and cover it up with plastic, resting for 10-20 minutes.
- Cut and weigh dough into ±40 grams, round and rest for 5 minutes flatten into 4 mm thick with a diameter of 7 cm, or shape according to taste.
- Put the dough on tray and resting ±50 minutes in proofing box or cover with plastic.
- Take out the dough from the proofing box and resting ±5 - 10 minutes.
- Deep fry in 170 - 180°C hot oil for 1 minute each side.
Wheat Flour, Premix Flour (contains Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid), Caster Sugar, Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and Disodium Diphosphate), Butter Synthetic Flavor, Gluten Flour, Wheat Starch.
Cara Memilih & Menyimpan Buah PisangFind More Tips