Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 400 gr All-purpose Wheat Flour BOLA SALJU
- 4 gr Baking Soda
- 2 gr Baking Powder
- 400 gr sugar
- 400 gr Whole Eggs
- 2 gr salt
- 40 gr Honey
- 1 gr Vanilla
- 170 grams of liquid UHT milk
- 40 gr melted butter
- 3 gr Pandan Paste
- 350 gr Pandan Jam
- 100 gr Whipping Cream Dairy
- 20 gr Butter
How to Make
- Sift BOLA SALJU All-Purpose Flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt and honey with a mixer until the sugar dissolves and slightly expands.
- Pour water, stir again until blended.
- Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture little by little while continuing to stir until blended.
- Pour the melted pandan paste butter, stir again until blended.
- Rest the dough for 2 hours.
- Heat the pan / dorayaki until hot. Pour in one spoon of the dough and let it turn yellow. Turn briefly so that the top surface is slightly brown.
- Do the dough molding until it runs out. Polish one part of the dorayaki with filling material, stack it with other dorayaki.
Pastel Anti Bocor & Tetap RenyahFind More Tips