Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 70 gr BOLA SALJU Multipurpose Flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 20 Milk Powder
- 10 gr cornstarch
- 18 gr Emulsifier
- 5 gr chocolate paste
- 10 gr sweetened condensed milk
- 130 gr Margarine (melted)
How to Make
- Weigh dry ingredients, then set aside.
- Add the eggs, emulsifier and sugar, stir until fluffy for ± 7- 10 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients, stir again until blended, then add the liquid margarine and sweetened condensed milk, stir gently until well blended.
- Take ¼ of the dough and then add the chocolate paste.
- Put in a 24 cm diameter pan that has been smeared with margarine.
- Then bake at ± 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes over medium heat
- When cooked, remove from pan and ready to serve
- Cool the sponge cake.
Bakwan Jagung RenyahFind More Tips