Multigrain Bread Mix
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
- 100% GOLDEN EAGLE MULTIGRAIN BREAD MIX
- 50 % GOLDEN CROWN/ GOLDEN EAGLE Wheat Flour
- 1 % Instant Yeast
- 60 % Water
HOW TO MAKE:
- Put into a mixing bowl the Multigrain Mix, wheat flour and instant yeast, stir at low speed for 1 minute.
- Add water slowly at low speed for 2 minute.
- Continue mixing at medium speed for 10 minutes or until developed.
- Remove the dough from mixing bowl, resting for 20 minutes.
- Cut and weigh dough into @500 gram or according to taste.
- Rest in the proofing cabinet for 50 minutes.
- Bake into an oven at 240°C for ±40 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and cool down.
Multigrain bread premix flour (containing antioxidant ascorbic acid), gluten flour, dextrose monohydrate (containing sulfite preservatives), Wheat Bran and salt
*Containing allergens, see ingredients in bold
Bakwan Jagung RenyahFind More Tips