Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 100% HANA POUND CAKE MIX
- 35 % Egg
- 30 % Oil
- 27,5 % Water
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE:
- Put into a mixing bowl the HANA POUND CAKE MIX and egg, stir at low speed for 1 minute, scrap and continue for medium speed for 3 minute.
- Add the vegetable oil and water, stir slowly at low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour up to 3/4 portion of pound cake mold that has been smeared with oil.
- Bake into an oven at ±180°C for ±45 minutes.
- Remove and take the Pound Cake out from their mold.
Wheat Flour, Flour Premix (containing Sorbitol Natural Sweetener, Egg White, Wheat Starch, Milk Powder, Milk Protein, Beta-Carotene Synthetic Coloring From Blakeslea Trispora), Sugar And Synthetic Butter Flavoring
*Containing allergens, see ingredients in bold
*Excessive consumption has a lactasif effect
Pastel Anti Bocor & Tetap RenyahFind More Tips