Sponge Cake Vanilla
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
- 100% HANA SPONGE CAKE MIX VANILLA
- 20 % Water
- 75 % Egg
- 20 % Vegetable Oil
HOW TO MAKE:
- Put into a mixing bowl the HANA SPONGE CAKE MIX VANILLA, eggs and water, stir at high speed for 8 minutes.
- Add vegetable oil slowly at low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour ±650 grams of batter or up to 3/4 portion of a 20 x 20 x 6 cm mold that has been smeared with oil.
- Bake into an oven at ±180°C for ±45 minutes.
- Remove and take the Sponge Cake out from their mold.
Premix Flour, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Raising Agent Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Flour Treatment, Wheat Starch, Vanilla Synthetic Flavor and Salt
*Containing allergens, see ingredients in bold
Tips Kue Cubit Empuk Dan LembutFind More Tips