Chiffon Cake Pandan
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
- 100 % HANA CHIFFON MIX PANDAN
- 37,5% Coconut Milk/Instant
- 100 % Eggs
- 7,5 % Water
HOW TO MAKE:
- Put eggs into a mixing bowl and stir at high speed for ±3 minutes.
- Put into a mixing bowl the HANA CHIFFON MIX PANDAN, stir at high speed for ±5 minutes.
- Add liquid coconut milk and stir slowly at low speed for 1 minutes
- Pour 450 grams of batter or up to 3/4 portion of a 21 cm diameter chiffon mold that has been smeared with oil.
- Bake into an oven at ±160°C for ±50 minutes.
- Lift and flip the mold and leave it until the chiffon detaches itself from mold or cool down.
Chiffon Cake Premix Flour (containing milk powder and milk protein), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Raising Agent Sodium Bicarbonate, Wheat Starch,
Salt, Pandan Synthetic Flavor, Acidity regulator of Sodium Sulfate and Synthetic coloring from (Tartrazin CI. No. 19140, Brilliant blue FCF CI
*Containing allergens, see ingredients in bold
Tips Kue Cubit Empuk Dan LembutFind More Tips