Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 500 grams of BOLA MERAH Wheat Flour
- 8 grams of salt
- 10 grams of sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 grams of water
- 30 grams of Margarine
- 200 grams of BOLA MERAH Wheat Flour
- 300 grams of Margarine
- Stuffing Material
- 500 grams of Chicken Meat (diced)
- 200 grams of potato (diced)
- 10 grams of Instant Curry Seasoning
- 5 grams of Pepper Powder
- 10 grams of salt
- 20 grams of sugar
- 250 grams of thick coconut milk, 30 grams of oil
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE DOUGH
- Mix and stir all ingredients by hand in a bowl until they become lumpy.
- Press - press the dough until it is elastic and the ingredients are evenly blended.
- Cut the dough weighing 30 grams, make it round and rest.
- For skin 2, mix all ingredients until blended, cut the dough weighing 20 grams, round it and set aside.
- Flatten the dough 1 fill with the skin dough 2, close the ends. Fill all shell 1 with shell 2.
- Roll dough, roll back.
- Do it until the dough is all on the roll.
- Thin the dough, fill it with stuffing ingredients, glue it at the edges.
- Twist the sides of the dough until it is tight. Fry the pastels until they are golden brown.
HOW TO MAKE FILLING
- Heat the cooking oil, add the chicken, stir until it changes color.
- Add the potatoes and other spices, stirring constantly until blended.
- Pour the coconut milk, cook until the meat and potatoes are tender / until the coconut milk runs out.
- Cool and ready to use.
Nastar Anti RetakFind More Tips