Yamin Hitam Manis
Recipes & Tips
- Innovative Recipes
- Innovative Tips
- Innovative Video
- Premix Recipes
- Flour Recipes
Yamin Hitam Manis
Our Expert Recommendation for This Recipe
Servings - Prep Time - Cook Time -
- 1000 gr HIKARI BIRU Wheat Flour
- 10 gr Charcoal Powder
- 15 gr salt
- 100 gr eggs
- 240 gr water
CHICKEN OIL INGREDIENTS
- 150 gr Chicken Skin
- 100 gr cooking oil
- 2 segments of Ginger
- 5 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp Whole Pepper
SEASONING CHICKEN INGREDIENTS
- 1 Diced Chicken
- 250 gr Sliced Canned Mushrooms
- 100 gr Red onion
- 50 gr Garlic
- 20 gr Candlenut
- Sufficiently Pepper Powder
- Sufficiently Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 5 gr Powdered Chicken Broth
- 4 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 20 gr cooking oil
- 300 gr water
How to Make
HOW TO MAKE NOODLES
- Dissolve the salt in water, add the eggs, stir until blendedPour the solution water into the flour and carbon powder little by little while rubbing it by hand, do it until the solution runs out.
- Press the dough in plastic, rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Thin the dough using a noodle making machine, grind it thinly until the surface is smooth.
- Cut to make noodle strands, sprinkle the noodles with sago, set aside.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN OIL
- Heat oil with chicken skin, add garlic and ginger.
- Fry until the onions are browned.
- Add the crushed coriander and pepper. Stir briefly.
- Turn off heat, cool and strain.5.Ready to use.
HOW TO MAKE SEASONING CHICKEN
- Puree the spices (red onion, onion and white hazelnut).
- Saute the 2 spices until fragrant, add the cooked chicken until it changes color.
- Pour the canned mushrooms, water and other spices, cook until the spices are absorbed.
- Ready to use.
- Prepare boiling water in a pot.
- Prepare a bowl, pour 1 tablespoon of onion oil, salt, pepper, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and MSG if desired.
- Boil the noodles and vegetables in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Drain well.
- Pour into a bowl that has been given the seasoning, stirring until blended.
- Add the chicken on top, give another complement.
- Ready to serve.
Nastar Anti RetakFind More Tips